We are so glad you are taking the steps to join us in improving your quality of life with acupuncture.
If you have any questions, please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
You can download and print out the form below. It is a typable/fillable PDF for your convenience. If you are unable to type in the form, please download and open it with the free Adobe Reader program by clicking here.
Please bring it in with you on your scheduled appointment date.
Links to articles and medical organizations that can provide additional information on Acupuncture:
General information on Acupuncture
Alternative Medicine Web Publications and Organizations
- Acupuncture Today
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncture Infertility – Mychiro.com
- Acupuncture and Infertility – ConceivingConcepts.com
- Acupuncture Increases the Success of In-Vitro Fertilization
- Treating Infertility using Acupuncture – American Pregancy Assoc.
- Acupuncture for Fibromyalgia
- Acupuncture Helps Fibromyalgia but what is better?
- Researchers to Study Acupuncture for Fibromyalgia
- Understanding Fibromyalgia
Migraine & Headache:
- Acupuncture ‘beats headache pain’
- Acupuncture cuts migraines
- Acupuncture Helps Chronic Headache Sufferers