Find out what acupuncture can do for you!
About Yin’s Clinic
As one of the best acupuncturists and oriental medicine doctors in the Dallas Area, Dr. Yin brings to her patients a wealth of knowledge obtained from her training in China followed by 24 years of practice in acupuncture and herbal medicine. At Yin’s clinics, patients are given ample time to explain their symptoms and complaints, and are offered the best service and treatment.
Our goal is to provide effective, all-natural, non-surgical, and drug-free solutions to chronic pain, fertility disorders, nervous system disorders, and other internal disorders.
Our clinic in Frisco, TX, has extensive experience in treating various diseases and symptoms; particularly in musculoskeletal disorders, pain management (such as migraine), and stress-related illness. We aim to provide treatment of the highest standard and expertise in traditional Chinese medicine within a relaxed and friendly environment.
Dr. Xie Yin
- 24 years experience in acupuncture and herbal medicine.
- Doctorate program in Oriental Medicine, Chengdu University of Chinese Medicine, China.
- 7 years of practice as a medical doctor in China, combining Chinese and Western medicine with integrated acupuncture.
- Licensed Acupuncturist by Texas State Board of Medical Examiners.
- Diplomat in Acupuncture from National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- Diplomat in Chinese Herbology from NCCAOM.
- Professor and Clinic Supervisor of Dallas College of Oriental Medicine.
- Professor and Clinic Supervisor of National College of Oriental Medicine in Florida.
Give Us A Call Today
5899 Preston Road, Building 8, Suite 801 Frisco, TX 75034
Directions: We are located in the southwest corner of Preston Rd. + Wade Blvd. and in building 8, suite 801, which is behind all the commercial buildings.
In-Depth Knowledge From Our Blog
What Our Clients Have to Say
Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Yin's Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic
5899 Preston Road,
Building 8, Suite 801
Frisco, TX 75034
972-335-2626 | 214-502-4609