Highlights of Acupuncturist Position
As an Acupuncturist at Yin’s Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic, you will be joining a team of wellness experts
who are committed to making the lives of everyone who walks through our door better.
Upscale work environment
The clinic spaces are peaceful, visually appealing and designed with relaxation in mind.
Quickly improve your clinical experience
While simultaneously making a lot of people’s lives better.
Working with other Licensed Acupuncturist
Collaboration and knowledge sharing is a big part of who we are. A chance to grow not only as an individual but as a team!
Patient focus and therapeutic outcomes
There is front office coverage during all open hours. This allows you to focus on what you do best.
Who We Are Looking For
- Certified by the NCCAOM (National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine)
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine from an accredited institution
- You must have a Texas license or be able to get it quickly
- Must be confident and has positive disposition
- You must have good communication and interpersonal skills in order to explain treatment processes and establish a positive rapport with clients
- Has the ability to put patients at ease
- Exceptional time management and ability to treat multiple patients per hour
- Must be willing to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
Join us and have an exciting and rewarding career by being a Yin’s Clinic Acupuncture & Herbs Acupuncturist!
Take the next step by filling out the form below.