Working hard in busy places like Texas makes you deserving of a relaxing treat of acupuncture beauty therapy in Frisco TX. If you’ve been constantly spotting dark circles under your eyes, wrinkles, or loose skin, you should consider finding a licensed Frisco beauty acupuncturist.
While there are no definite scientific proven findings of using it as treatment, the World Health Organization recognizes its beauty and health effects in the body.
Acupuncture as a Practice
This traditional medical practice started in China more than 2,000 years ago. Acupuncture works better with Chinese herbs.
Traditional Chinese medicine aims to regulate energy imbalances that affect our daily activities.
Acupuncture starts with finding key points or meridians in the body that blocks the force or chi. The idea is to maintain the smooth flow of energy on the pathways inside our bodies.
Fine needles are inserted carefully on these spots deep enough not to penetrate the internal organs. When these forces are flowing smoothly on its pathways, it reflects on the way we feel and how we look. When the energy is blocked, it begins to show discomfort that may lead to illnesses.
Before the acupuncturists start piercing needles on your skin, they will examine and diagnose your appearance. To find the right acupuncture points for beautiful skin or facial points for lifting, they observe from the outside. Finding skin problems will help them identify which internal part of the body is blocked.
Acupuncture for skin disorders starts with activation. If they find a skin disorder, acupuncture points begin with stimulation of legs, arms, and torso. They may apply electricity and heat to activate these points.
Sterile needles are pierced for about ten to forty minutes. Needles will be removed after the required time.
Common Facial Acupuncture Points
· Yin Tang
This point helps relieve muscles between the eyes. It is located in between eyebrows. It is a very good spot in the face to relax your eyes.
This point is about a quarter inch on the side of nostrils. It is responsible for clearing sinuses and helps to form smile lines.
· ST 2
About two inches directly under the pupil, it is the point that reduces puffiness and dark spots on the eye area.
A point located about half-inch of the eyebrow. It helps in lifting the eye and reduces forehead wrinkles.
· ST 4
Located at the side of the mouth, straight down under the pupil. It is the point in charge of relaxing muscles used for smiling.
This point is found under the cheekbone and the corner of the eye. It helps lift and smooth your cheeks.
Generally, these facial points help lift your face and smile lighter. Facial acupuncture is a safe alternative to Botox for face lifting.
What to Expect?
If you come to Frisco acupuncture for face beauty or cosmetic acupuncture only, your specialist will recommend full-body acupuncture. Why? All points from the face are connected with internal problems like digestion problems.
The goal is to keep a smooth flow of chi on all pathways. Energy might be congested only on your face. You don’t want to experience slight discomfort in the face and trigger headaches, right? Acupuncture serves better its purpose when maximized.
Beauty Acupuncture Benefits
Acupuncture is a trusted practice by well-known celebrities to maintain beauty and healthy well-being.
Take it from Madonna. She relied on acupuncture for the healing process of injuries that she acquired from dancing routines.
Another acupuncture practitioner is Lucy Liu. She grew up with her family enjoying its preventative medicine benefits and beauty acupuncture benefits.
How does acupuncture keep a person young and beautiful?
- It soothes swollen or puffy face. Having a swollen face is a sign of digestive problems or allergies.
- It improves muscle and skin tone. Acupuncture keeps the muscle and tissues firm.
- Acupuncture decreases fine lines and wrinkles.
- It allows microcirculation of the blood that helps ease out dark spots and dark circles in the face.
- Face muscles will relax. It creates micro-traumas that activate collagen production. It improves skin elasticity.
- It treats skin problems like pimples, acne, and eczema. This works well with Chinese herbs. If you are searching Frisco acupuncture and beauty center, find acupuncturists that also specializes in Chinese herbs.
Are there any Side Effects of Acupuncture Beauty Therapy?
If performed and diagnosed properly, there should be none. It’s completely safe. There could be minor bleeding, redness, pain, or soreness.
Who must avoid Trying Acupuncture Beauty Therapy?
- People with bleeding disorders
- Pregnant women
- People with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes
Points to Remember when Choosing an Acupuncturist
There should not be a problem if you want to experience the acupuncture beauty benefits in Frisco TX. Get a reputable acupuncturist and an acknowledged clinic by the state.
- Find out if the acupuncturist has passed the exam for National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- If an acupuncturist holds licenses to different states, he is addressed with L.Ac.
- An acupuncturist is a diplomate of acupuncture if he is certified by the NCCAOM.
- An OMD or oriental medicine doctor has completed advanced training in acupuncture with a pre-requisite of an associate degree. Three to four years is required to complete in a school accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
Spending too much time at work can be exhausting. Maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle to release the beauty in you. Reward yourself with an amazing acupuncture experience from Frisco beauty acupuncturists. Inquire at Yin’s Acupuncture & Herbs Clinic through (972) 668-2626 and experience an acupuncture beauty therapy in Frisco TX.