Xie Yin, L. Ac, M.D. (China),O.M.D
- 24 years experience in acupuncture and herbal medicine.
- Doctorate program in Oriental Medicine, Chengdu University of Chinese Medicine, China. 7 years of practice as a medical doctor in China, combining Chinese and Western medicine with integrated acupuncture.
- Licensed Acupuncturist by Texas State Board of Medical Examiners.
- Diplomat in Acupuncture from National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- Diplomat in Chinese Herbology from NCCAOM.
- Professor and Clinic Supervisor of Dallas College of Oriental Medicine.
- Professor and Clinic Supervisor of National College of Oriental Medicine in Florida.